CGHS Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGHS Anime Club

CGHS's Anime Club forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

Female Posts : 1070

LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Empty
PostSubject: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-08-31, 09:16

lol just wanted to tell you all of the awesomeness of Latale just. cuz. i. can~ <-addicted.
its cool cuz....
I SAID SO >.>

lol o_o aaanyways~ here's one hell ova awesome screenshot that has me when i was still only lvl 57 and hadnt bought meh new fashionies with the 10mil i saved up >.> + Shiro's first promoted character who was like. lvl 87 or so by this time o_o <- the gap between the levels of our characters used to somehow always stay at 30 =_= forgive me for my crapiness at training. ne hows, de pic is below!
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Lol10

and ya know? if you guys join up and play LT with us, life is good when you need to kill boss monsters : D all you have to do is sit back, relax and watch as the invincible Mx3/Akawa <- Shiro's promoted characters currently both at lvl 90something, defeat the boss for you : ) demonstration below.
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  1410

Lol, occaisionally, the boss has a habit of ignoring you, and at times like these, you can name call, sit and do nothing, or.... have fun in general : ) more demonstration below.
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  2810
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  3110
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  1610
next one may be slightly mean to Shiro's little sister but. I'm sure she got her revenge a Li'l while after *evil grins*
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  2310

So, Latale has soooo many different maps, that training never gets boring, especially with friends : D
Your very first time in Latale starts of in the training grounds which i unfortunately dont have pictures of ;'(
but then you move on to a town named Belos : ) This is the place where everyone starts off x3 wearing level 1 armor, and sometimes when you realise that you dont actually need the armor because you're a knight, wearing whatever you happen to get from the monsters... running around doing quests with friends will easily get you to level 10!
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Spscf010
the first monster that you meet is abosolutely adorable x3
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Priring_icon
Be careful though as they are hard to kill when you're only level 1 too o_o
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Spscf011

At this place you can also try digging O.o
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  810
when you get a fashion item, you can sell it for at least 1 mil x3 the best ones sell for 20 mil!
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  15_mil10
You dont need to sell your fashionie if you dont need money o_o
You can wear it to look cool like i do x3
Or lol you can wear it to look as weird as you want x3
First off : Mx3 ( Shiro's first promoted character ) wearing NERD glasses~
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Spscf012
Next : - hm.. i kinda wasn't supposed to take a screen shot of this but hey~ the occaisional mischief wont hurt~ ;) - Akawa ( Shiro's second promoted character ) wearing AN ORANGE RIBBON~
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Spscf013
lol just note there that at this point in time when Akawa had already reached lvl 84, Li'l Mont here just promoted and reached lvl 83. by this time if including both characters, I was behind by 90 or so levels.
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  918441
Anyways, also note that at this point in time, I've already spent my 10 mil to buy a point shop coupon and am now looking much better than before~ just wait a bit more and I'll find a pic with the new eyes that I was still waiting for back then x3

Latale likes it's prirings and it makes lots of different versions of it for you to remember how it was when you first tried to kill it. The most funniest one out of them all would probably be this one :
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Spscf015
Note : My fashion items here were given to me by a VERY kind person before I finally saved up 10 mil to buy new clothes a few months later.

Some cool things about Latale are probably it's events x3
Here's a picture from the cannon event where you can get free exp if you sit by a cannon : )
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Spscf016
When there are events, you can sit around and socialize :
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Spscf017
Meet new friends :
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Spscf018
Or even have snowball fights x3 :
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Spscf019
I went all the way to level 80 from level 63 in about a week thanks to the cannon event x3 it probably would've taken me a year without it O.o

The new updates in Latale also keep you away from feeling bored : )
Lets see, there's the update on the time traveler episode o_o
New places appeared x3 For instance, Fairy tale!
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  2311
Here you can find an adorable version of Puss in Boots x3
LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  3310
There were 3 other places but i was too low leveled and still kinda am so i dont have screenies soz > <

Then there was also Hell's door x3
Here's the awesome trailed >: D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1xBLXIX80 <- link to it lol o_o

After that there was the great and almighty Coliseum update!
In the Coliseum, you can get awesome new weapons that have AWESOME stats to make your game character even stronger x3 too bad I have no luck what-so-ever and just never happened to be able to get my guitar T_T
http://latale.ogplanet.com/intro/intro.html <- this is the link to the LaTale website x3

LaTale is an awesome game, and I think that you guys should come play too!
Back to top Go down
EyedHitDat
Admin
Admin
EyedHitDat

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 03:09

LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  906267 Once holiday starts, I'm gonna reinstall LaTale again. Let me at least reach level 100 before I hit year 11 LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  635269
And lol. The ribbon picture^^ wait for my sweet revenge.
Back to top Go down
http://jean522.blog.me
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

Female Posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 04:22

What is this LaTale thoust speaketh of?
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 05:12

@RAWRGRACERAWR LaTale = awesome game introduced at the top there : )
and...
@AkaiSekai ..... dont be too mean pl0x....
Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

Female Posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 07:40

...I wanna play, but it takes up internet and it will take up all my time I need for manga reading!! LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  206413
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 07:43

trust me o_o. after you dl it. the internet wastage isnt that much. and neways. when you reach the "Im waiting for new updates" stage, You'll have tons of time to waste =_=
Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 07:45

Yah, I know, but new manga keep popping up!!
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 07:51

read them during the week o_o i've managed to keep updated while playing lt o_o its not taht hard o_o
Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 10:08

...still, my sis would kill me if she found out.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 10:22

why'd she kill you? o.o say its a browser game >.> she couldnt tell the diff neways.
Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 10:32

What's a browser game? Because, Aurora, everyone know games waste internet!! And besides, I have to download it right? It would also appear on her desktop too.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 10:46

ever heard of hiding it in a secret file named HOMEWORK FOLDER..? delete the shortcut o_o plus, a browser game is like the type of games that are basically mmos but open a new internet window instead of having you to download it O.o i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA    LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LATALE! MUAHAHAHAHA
Page 1 of 1