CGHS Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGHS Anime Club

CGHS's Anime Club forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Creation!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

Female Posts : 669

Character Creation! Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 03:22

Here You can create your charcters for whatever roleplays we set up ^^

Please use this template when creating a charcter -

Code:
[u][i][b]General Information[/b][/i][/u]

[color=red][b][u]Rp[/u][/b][/color] Post what rp you are making this character for

[b]Name:[/b] What is your character’s name?
[b]AKA:[/b] Does your character have any former names, nicknames of titles they go by?
[b]Gender:[/b] Is your character male or female?
[b]Age:[/b] How old is your character?
[b]Place of Birth:[/b] Where was your character born?

[b]Personality:[/b] What type of person is your character? How do they interact with allies and enemies? Do they have any views or beliefs? What do they like and hate? What are their strengths and flaws?

[b]History:[/b] What has happened in your character’s life that has made them into the person they are today? Write about all the important events in their lives, both good and bad. [i]*Please be as detailed as possible, more likely than not this is the best chance people have to really get to know your character*[/i]

[u][i][b]Physical Information[/b][/i][/u]

[b]Visual Appearance [i](completely optional):[/i] [/b]Any image that looks remotely like your character.

[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] What does your character look like? Are they stunningly beautiful or just your average Joe? Describe their build, figure, eye color, skin tone, hair style, hair color and whether they have any scars, tattoos or markings on them. Be as descriptive as possible to help build a greater image of what the look like. Saying "See picture" does not constitute any aspect of a description, comparing your character to another character, fictional or otherwise, is also not part of a description.

[b]Clothing and Armor:[/b] What does your character wear?

[b]Weapons[/b] Does your character use any weapons? Does it carry around knives or matches? List all weapons they carry on themselves and their use/experience with them

[b]Bonus Section:[/b] Write whatever you want here, anything you think may help us get to know your character more.

Obviously for each different type of rp there will be different stuff that you will have to include. Once we've decided to get some rp's moving I'll post what you'll have to add after all the info above

Happy rping!
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

Female Posts : 1070

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 09:05

geh. stupid HTML codes @_@
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 09:52

The HTML codes are supposed to be visible there Aurora... Its so when you post a character It actually goes bold and italic
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 13:03

Lol i meant that it makes it confusing @_@ especially when people dont know what HTML codes are o.o they'd just be like. what are all those things for? @_@
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 20:26

Now I have to go make a therad somewhere explaining everything don't I?
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 20:32

Lol nah o_o People can figure out what an HTML code is o___o or they can ask uz later lol
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 20:49

*eye twitch* you mean to tell me, that I've just been making, a HUGE list, by hand and that people don't need it!? (btw I'm going to move these posts later once this convo's dead so that way it isn't too cluttered)
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 21:03

shock horror. Im so sorry.... shulda told ya earlier perhaps....
lol and sure o___o dont forget that if you dont want me posting all the time, we could use chatbox o3o
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 21:07

Nah, I'll make another thread in roleplaying and dump them all there.

And I'd love to except I'm just going to have brekkie followed by a shower so...
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 21:12

Lol have fun, im just gonna go play SoulMaster for now o3o
Back to top Go down
EyedHitDat
Admin
Admin
EyedHitDat

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-11, 03:03

I think I'm bringing a dead thread up but.

Can I be unoriginal and be a Sora and Roxas pimp./ignoreme
Back to top Go down
http://jean522.blog.me
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-11, 03:12

sure do whatever you want XP
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime2010-09-11, 03:21

lol it'd be funny xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation!   Character Creation! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation!
Page 1 of 1