CGHS Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGHS Anime Club

CGHS's Anime Club forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

Female Posts : 71

I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Empty
PostSubject: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 07:28

Well... Um...
Yeah, Aurora convinced me to come onto this website... so well done. I've never been on a forum before so all of you go easy on me if I start acting really, really, really thick.
well, I have to start somewhere right?
Name: hmmm... New mystrey guys! I'm in Aurora's class at school and I read alot. Have a Guess!
Age: Depends, 15 if I'm being truthfull, 18 if I want to get into a restricted movie ; )
Reason for being drawn into the forum: I really like reading manga... and Aurora found out : ) lol! To tell the truth I was interested in what people actually do on these things. I already post stuff on Fanfiction.net, so I figured that talking to Manga and Anime nuts was a good way to talk about how awesome things are (Like ouran high school host club!) without rambling on to my friends all the time.
Fav Manga ATM: Black Cat (It's just so awesome!, but Ouran High School Host club comes a close second!)
Currunt addiction: I have just started watching full metal alchemist and I would have continued... only our internet broadband got used up. Sigh.

Well that's it guys, I'm just going to stumble around and not look like a dork now, Okay?
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

Female Posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 07:32

... I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 99252 who are you?.... (internet cookie to the first who tells me which movie that ((plus stuff below)) came from?)

How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale!
How cheerfully he seems to grin,
How neatly spreads his claws,
And welcomes little fishes in
With gently smiling jaws!
Back to top Go down
EyedHitDat
Admin
Admin
EyedHitDat

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 07:33

omg GABBY!???! :D
Back to top Go down
http://jean522.blog.me
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 07:33

... I still have no idea who you are... even if shiro just said your name... *utterlyclueless*
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

Female Posts : 1070

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 07:37

LOL no worries, no one here can be dorkier than me I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 5232
I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 403769
i was just about to say that Shiro knows you I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 403769
and lol o_o poor you Grace. and stop making us all go off topic =w=+
and I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 244811
help me convince BingBing to start reading/watching FMA pl0x
Back to top Go down
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 07:54

Well, secret is out. that was probably the easiest mystery ever... Yes, I'm Gabrielle, or Gabby for short. If you don't know me It's probably because I'm not in the anime club, but I'm thinking about it... It depends on whether you guys watch Ouran.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 07:55

we'll watch it if there's enough votes o_o
^meaning recruit Ouran fans from our clazz and I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 403769 who knows I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 293221
Back to top Go down
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:01

I'll try my best, how do you vote for ouran? have you set up a poll? What Am I doing asking, I could just get off my lazy butt and look, eh? Lol!
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:07

https://cghsanime.forumotion.com/suggestions-f10/what-to-watch-after-ff7-t17.htm
^we kinda use that thread for chat now lol but as you can see, Ouran was there. just no one voted =w=+
nehows, we has arrived at the conclusion that after FF7 we'll be watching a movie called Black Rock Shooter cuz it seems interesting >: D refer to link below :
https://cghsanime.forumotion.com/anime-cake-f8/blackrock-shooter-anime-ova-vocaloid-t55.htm
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:07

Now I'm a bit confused. I'm not sure if you're a gabrielle I met here and that I actually know you, or if you were someone I knew in sydney...

SO CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!

I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 69695
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:09

she's in my class. a.k.a chances of you guys meeting in sydney...... I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 906267
nehows, you guys may have met before o_o but most likely not cuz her options are German and latin and she's in my class =w=+ so unless you guys meet at a club or something non-classmate related o_o then i dunno o_____o
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:11

I'm pretty sure that I am now getting you confused with a person I met in sydney... now that I think about it I'm pretty certain since the only picture of 'you' I have in mind is in front of the art classroom in sydney...

my memory = wierd...
Back to top Go down
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:13

Yeah, I don't know you... and I don't think we will have met in sydney, I've only ever gone over there for a holiday... and don't get me confused with the other Gabby in year 10; Gabby Edmundson. she's in the latin class too, only I is better at latin than her =p
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:14

lol o______o nehows, Gabby, come to anime club next week o3o an introduction is required o___o
i dunno. i was just wondering whether fanfic writers of different anime were similar o___o
and LOL thats mean ;D
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:18

Yeah... I was wondering if you was her but then realised that she is australian... and not you.

cause that would be freaky...
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:20

LOL o_o
Back to top Go down
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:22

Maybe I'll come, maybe I won't.
And Huh? What's that supposed to mean about Fanfic? Fanfic is da bomb!
Yeah, I'm a kiwi. so I'm probably not who you are thinking of...
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:22

No one has won my internet cookie yet, if you keep on withholding from answering I might make it a REAL one...
Back to top Go down
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:26

Internet cookie?
I Likz Cookies!
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:28

look at your first reply and you'll see how to get it I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 423730
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:30

Lol pitiful humans.
^has no idea how to get the cookie and has therefore resulted to insults. I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 918441
Back to top Go down
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:32

Oh... are you talking about that poem? How doth the little crocodile? That's my favourite poem by lewis carrol! It's from 'Alice in wonderland' rite?
I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 774852
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:34

O_O I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 535526
... It's a real nerd............................
I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 467460
Back to top Go down
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:40

Watch who you're calling a nerd!
I just happen to like the poem, that's all. It's on my bedroom wall : )
I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 141833
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:41

ok then, at next anime club meeting illz have your cookie. (see aurora, this is how you draw people in)
Back to top Go down
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:44

Good Plan! Free cookies always draw in crowds...
what are you guys watching next week?
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:44

LOL X3
if you like Alice in wonderland, read Pandora Hearts I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 76772
its like. based off it. kinda not really o_o but lol its AWESOME!!
especially Gil I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 563635
anyhows their depiction of Cheshire is AWESOME o_o
I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 39066310
^Cheshire : D
^in process of making people read Pandora Hearts AGAIN lol
I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 5232
Back to top Go down
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:54

I started reading one of your books in German awhile ago... I think it was pandora hearts, It looked interesting. maybe I'll give it a go after i finish watching full metal alchemist.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 08:56

it was Pandora Hearts i think I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 403769 i is soooo addicted~
anyhows FMA IS AWESOMO! just not as awesomo as PH =w=+ and lol what part are you up to right now? o_o ^curious.
Back to top Go down
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 09:00

I am sneak writing on here on the laptop in my parents room. the main computer downstairs is busted! Virus...
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 09:02

oh yah lol X3 anyhows, we're still going to be watching FF7 lol
and i is sneaking on too o_o I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 403769
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 09:05

... I do not trust the Japanese when they adapt western fairytales... See: howls moving castle
Back to top Go down
Bookaholic346
Bookaholic346

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 09:07

Okay... I'll come next week... but only because you guys are bringing cookies!
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 09:12

lol that was a western fairy tale...?
anyhows Pandora Hearts says that its adpated from Alice and wonderland but actually the monsters are named after its characters o_o and thats all lol o_o i admit Break IS a lil crazy but Alice I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 403769 nothing like the real alice o_o its like a completely different story line with small links back to Alice in wonderland lol x3 i wouldnt be surprised if one of the still-to-come chapters included that poem just then o_o
Back to top Go down
ShelbySkittles
ShelbySkittles

Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime2011-08-29, 01:39

i am so confused here-pupppy pouts and looks around with wolf ears down as a wimper softly escapes my throat- I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! 635654
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!   I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I figured the best place to begin was the 'introduction' section here!
Page 1 of 1