CGHS Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGHS Anime Club

CGHS's Anime Club forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TH] First Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

Female Posts : 669

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-16, 09:08

Miss Eve stood by the gates to her school, playing with her fingers. Another bus was coming. It was the first bus that had made it through so far. So many anti-powers groups were around these days that had been tracking their buses. She wished that they knew that it was all a lie. It was a set-up, a fake. She wished she could tell everyone but then, she would be out of a job. Forever. The threat still sent shivers up her spine. Either she keep the real mission of this school a secret to the public or she would never be employed anywhere again. Neither would she be allowed to stay anywhere either. This school was a mesh. Most of the countries in the world had agreed to it. She had thought about living in the countries that hadn’t accepted the treaty. She didn’t want to live in those poor pots. So instead she plastered a fake smile on her face and straightened her back as the bus pulled in to the bay.
---
Ocean sighed as she watched the landscape slow down to a halt. The bus ride had been the fun part. Everyone was talking, showing off their powers. Ocean didn’t ‘show’ hers to anyone. Most people thought she was a liar, a fake trying to get into the school. She had used her powers on the bus though, once. Someone had thrown gum in her hair. In response she made them get off the bus. Everyone had been scared of her then, so she made them forget, simple as that. Ocean grabbed her backpack, full with everything she needed and stepped off the bus, unfortunately being the first one to hear the welcome pledge.
“Hello, My name is Eve Evening but you will call me Miss Eve. I am the principal here.” An introduction, how original. Now she was going to go on about the school… “I’d like to welcome you personally to the Teen section of this complex. Our mission here is to….” How boring. She was only here for the room and the food. No other reason. She was aware of a light clapping as the principal, Miss Eve finished her speech. When everyone was out of the bus the vehicle swiftly departed, effectively abandoning them. “Ok now guys, I want you all to introduce yourselves, don’t forget to include your powers.” Something wasn’t right about the principal’s voice. It was too, pushy. She would have to keep her eye on her. Suddenly she was aware that everyone was looking at her. Obviously she was supposed to start off this happy-go-lucky introduction.
“I’m Ocean Sheppard and I can make you do anything I want by speaking to you.”
Well she might as well make a spectacular of herself.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

Female Posts : 1070

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-16, 13:09

The sudden bump on the rough country road jolted Freya awake. She opened her eyes only to find that she was still in the police car and that the ribbon was still in her hand. After rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes, Freya looked out the window and saw a huge apple farm. The farm stretched as far as she could see and there were bright red apples gleaming under the sunlight on almost every tree. She looked around in awe as it was her first time seeing an apple farm in the country side.
"You're first time seeing an apple farm, Kid?"
Not even realising that she had forgotten that there was a policeman on the car, she replied absent-mindedly, "I'm not a kid."
Looking through the rear view mirror, the policeman looked at the 141cm kid and picked an age. "Trying to act all grown up, eh? No matter how you try to deny it, an 11 year old will always be a kid."
"You think I'm only 11...?"
Picking up the sudden change in the kid's tone, the policeman decided to change the topic. "Oh hey, I just realised that I hadn't introduced myself yet, the name's Michael, Michael Strow, you can call me anything you like."
"I'm Freya. And this year, I'm turning 14."
Realising that the topic-change failed, Michael decided to attempt another one. "By the way, you know where we're heading to, right?"
It wasn't a hard question. Freya knew that there were only 2 possible places. "The school? or perhaps a PWA prison."
The old man was shocked at the suggestion. "Why would we place you in the prison?"
"I guess it's the school then. I suppose there's not much difference."
Michael let out a little laugh, "All schools are like prisons when you're young, eh? Aaah~ I still remember the good ol' days. Just wait till you take your first step into society; work's even worse! Plus, the new school you're going to has other PWAs for you to make friends with, you wont even need to hide your powers! I'm sure you're teachers will look after you well. I heard that they employed the nation's best ones at that."
Freya looked out the window again, but the joy of seeing the country side for the first time had already disappeared. A new school, eh? A school without Rachel.... Will there be anyone else who understands what I'm thinking? The thought of Rachel made her feel gloomy, Freya tried to think about other things, but she wasn't able to stop the tears that were slowly clouding her sight. It'll be okay, I guess, I'm used to being alone. But even as she tried to reassure herself, the tears began to drip.

= = =

As the quiet gasps faded away to gentle breathing, Michael looked at the rear-view mirror once again to find the small girl sleeping. He sighed silently to himself. “I've managed to step on a landmine once again. Great job Michael.” He said sarcastically.

= = =

After a few more hours of driving, Michael finally spotted the gates of the school. As a helicopter flew overhead, Michael decided to wake Freya.
Freya turned towards the window. Looking through her swollen eyes, she let out a slight gasp as she caught sight of the magnificent school gates. Beyond the gates, the school complex was like a huge, modern day manor. The courtyards were huge, with a silver fountain in the center. What drew most of her attention though, was the clock tower. It stood high above all the other buildings, casting a shadow over half of the school. That, from now on, will be my secret hiding place. She decided.
The car stopped and Michael stepped out to have a conversion with what seemed like the head mistress.
Freya grabbed her bag and got off the car too, she then went to stand beside the old police officer.
”Welcome to the Teen section of our school complex. My name is Eve Evening but you will call me by Miss Eve, as I am the principal here.”
Figured.
”You're luggage arrived here just then and we will send it straight to your dorm room.”
Freya looked up at Michael with a questioning eye.
”There's no need to be surprised, dear. We talked to your parents during your trip here and sent everything in your room over by helicopter.”
I knew they wouldn't care. Freya looked down at her shoes.
Michael looked at the girl and then at his watch. “Well, I leave her in your care, Miss Eve, gotta get back soon.”. He then turned to Freya and squatted down, “Kid, cheer up, yeah? Being at a new school may be hard, but if you look on the bright side, you'll be much happier. Hope to see you again some day.” Michael then got up and patted Freya on the head.
As Freya watched him leave, she contemplated the reasoning behind what he had said. Then she decided that perhaps he was right. Well, I guess it cant get any worse. And with that, she followed the head mistress to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

Female Posts : 395

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 07:18

Catherine smiled at Maya as she turned a corner. The girl was sitting still, staring out the window with her chin on her hand, but Catherine knew she wasn't being rude.
"How are you feeling, May?"
Maya turned her head towards her aunt.
"I'm alright."
"I hope you will be able to make many friends here."
Maya looked a little doubtful. Her eyes drifted to the outside world again.
"I'm not sure, Auntie."
"I'm sure you will, sweetie, just be yourself."
Maya smiled a little at that, before continuing to look out the window. After about ten minutes, Maya's eyes sharpened as the magnificent school gates appeared. White wall, black gate, lock... large school, clock tower, fountain... Her mental commentary continued. After getting checked by a security man, they were allowed through. The car slowed and stopped.
"Good bye sweetie! Be sure to enjoy yourself."
"Yes Au
ntie, I will."
Maya gathered her bags, and went towards a lady standing by the door. Instantly, she memorised her face.
Short height, average build, brown eyes, black hair...
"Welcome to the Teen section of our school complex, my name is Eve Evening, you may call me Miss Eve. I'm the principal. Please follow me to the dorms."
Maya stuck the name to the face, then followed her.

-----------------

Oops, mine is quite small...
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 08:22

((OOC stuff in comic sans is japanese and Shanna's dialouge is dark red))

Sage gave a sigh, putting her feet up on her bed. Her dorm was so empty. The girl who had slept in the room with her had recently left. Though the circumstances were quite strange. She had been feeling sick and then suddenly, she was gone. A smile broke across her face. But soon she was going to get three more roommates.
“Ocean, Freya and Maya. They sound like fun.” Scarlett looked across the bed towards the ‘dolls house’. Shanna was climbing over Sage’s feet, making her way up to her usual spot on Sage’s shoulder.
“Don’t be jealous Shanna.” Sage teased her. “I’m sure they’ll be ok with you.”
“I’m just not sure why there are girls of all ages boarding with us.” Shanna shrugged, sitting on Sage’s arm. “13, 14 and 16. That is kind of weird.” “I heard it was a part of the school’s new program, to integrate the years together more or something.” She was slipping into Japanese again, thankfully she had ‘made’ Shanna speak the language.
“Yeah whatever.” Shanna replied in Japanese, yawning. “Hey can you make me something to drink, I’m thirsty.”
“Sure.” Sage got out her little sketch book and quickly sketched out a tiny glass, making sure it was filled with Shanna’s favourite drink, iced lemon tea.
“I guess we should go out in the corridor to see if any are coming.” Sage pondered, to which Shanna gave an affirmative grunt as she sipped her tea, setting it down on the bedside table before clambering up to Sage’s shoulder.
“Let’s go have some fun.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 10:56

Walking through the school complex, Freya couldnt help but look left and right. She made a mental note to herself that the box hedges in the gardens were too high and that she couldnt see past it. I'll need a map of this place to find my way around. The journey from the gates to the dorm took almost half an hour. When they finally reached it, Freya judged that the school building itself was only a 5 minute walk from the dorms. The sports field was behind the school, and there was a pond and an even more elaborate garden to the sides of the field. It's as if they want us to stay away from the gates...
"This will be where I'll leave you. Just walk through the door, turn left, walk down the corridor and then you should be able to see the receptionist. Tell her your name and you will then be directed to your room." Miss Eve plastered a business smile on her face, even though she was almost about to die from exhaustion. And then I have to walk back after this..... Stupid safety precautions. "Is there anything that you need or would like to ask?"
Not wanting to map the whole school herself, Freya asked with no hesitation, "Do you have a map of the school complex? I cant remember how we got here and I really don't want to get lost on Monday."
"You dont need to be worried about getting lost dear, we've already assigned you a few roommates to look after you. I'm sure they'll show you the way." Keeping the smile on her face, "Is there anything else you want to ask?"
"No thanks. Thank you for leading me to the dorms." Roommates eh? If google earth doesnt have this place, I guess I'll have to map it by hand then. How annoying.
"I'll take my leave then. I hope you enjoy your stay at our school." Miss Eve turned and left. As she got out of earshot from the kid, she heaved a sigh and said. "I should've asked to bring my car..."

===

Having finally been left alone, Freya immediately checked the contents of her bag. Laptop, check. Books, check. Pencil case, check. Lunch box, still there. Lunch, still inside the lunch box. Refill, check. Homework, well, I'd rather throw it away. Fumbling through her bag, Freya finally managed to find the secret compartment. Good, my wallet, cellphone and passport. All here. After checking all her belongings, Freya walked through the automatic door and turned left. She began down the corridor but before she reached the reception, she caught sight of a tall girl with black hair, and olive skin. Something was odd about the girl and it wasnt just her height. Freya suddenly realised that on her shoulder, there was a 10cm girl staring at her.
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 21:54

A grin spread across Sage’s face as she saw what looked like a new-comer. Sage was about to ask her name when Shanna bet her to it,
”What are you looking at?” Sage sighed. Shanna always had to defend herself.
“Uh…” Poor, poor girl. She was staring so blatantly.
”High, I’m Sage.” Sage said, extending her hand in a formal greeting. ”Would you happen to be an Ocean, a Maya or a Freya by any chance?”
“How-How did you know that?” the short red head asked, stepping back a little bit.
”I’m not telepathic or anything.” Sage sighed. People always thought about powers in the most stereotypical ways. ”Those are the names of my new roommates.” she explained. Shanna suddenly gave a little cough. ”Oh right, this is Shanna.”
”You are barely worthy to be in my presence but since you’ll be sleeping with us I guess I’ll have to lower my standards.” Sage huffed at Shanna’s typical reply. She just loved to test people.
”You never told me your name” Sage stated, twirling some hair around her fingers.
”Oh its Freya.”
”Oh so you are one of my roommates!” Sage grinned, ignoring a ‘smart’ comment from Shanna. ”Pleased to meet you.”
”You… too…” she replied, with not as much intensity.
”Come on, I’ll show you to our dorm.” Sage grabbed Freya’s wrist and began pulling her along the corridors, easily remembering which way was that.
”Is everyone here always this outgoing?” the girl asked, as she was dragged along.
”Actually I’m quite shy.” She could just feel the questioning glance that seemed to radiate off Freya. ”I’m just excited about my new roommate. Ah, here we are!” Sage exclaimed, stopping at a familiar door. Slowly she opened it and pushed Freya inside. ”Welcome to your new home!

((ooc collab with aurora))
Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 22:21

The Principal lead Maya through the compund, then stopped.
"This is where I drop you off. Just go go through, turn left, and you'll see the receptionist. Tell her you name, and she will tell you which number dorm you will be staying at. Any questions?"

"No, it's fine." Maya actually did have a question. Why are there so many hidden security cameras?
"Very well. If you do have any questions, just ask your roommates."
Roommates? "Yes, thank you."
The principal left, and Maya looked a the sutomatic doors before entering and heading towards the receptionist.

The receptionist smiled when she came closer.
"Hello, what is your name?"

"Maya Kaeris."
The receptionist looked at her computer and typed in her name.
"You are in room 19. That's through that door and to the right. You should be able to find it."

"Thank you." Maya made her way there. She stood in the hallway. She counted 20 doors on each side. The left doors had odd numbers, so she walked down them until reaching number 19. There were voices in the room. My roomates... Lifting a hand, she knocked three times.
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 22:32

Shanna sighed. Sage was too busy helping Freya organise her stuff to notice the three knocks at the door. Shanna looked up to the door handle. So... high... Three more knocks. It looked like she would have to do this herself. Quickly she made her way to her opener. A long scarf tied around the end of the door handle. Grabbing the thick wool fabric she began pulling with all her might. The handle didn't bluge. She tried again, happy to see it go all the way down. But when she pulled the door remained tight.
Cr@p. Locked. Brushing her hands on her legs Shanna started the climb up the scarf, mumbling about why Sage couldn't just draw an escalator or something for her. She was almost there when suddenly,
"Oh, someone's at the door!" Shanna looked behind her to see Sage brisly walking foward.
This wasn't going to end well. Sage quickly undid the lock, turned the handle and opened the door, letting it slam against the wall. Shanna screamed and slid down the scarf, landing roughly on the carpeted floor.
"What the hell was that for you idiot? Idiot idiot idiot! Watch where I am next time!" Shanna muttered darkly before realising that the new comers eyes were fixed upon her with facination.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-18, 01:34

Despite the commotion by the door, Freya continued to unpack. She went through each box that arrived from her house to see if there was anything missing. Freya realised that her spare daggers that she kept in the room were definitely not brought here. She also found out that her authentic Bleach keyring with Ichigo's sword on it had also disappeared. Freya's figurines were all missing their weapons and everthing sharp she had were all gone. So they intend to get rid of all weapons, huh? Thank god I had a few daggers on me. Freya then found her desktop computer and her other laptop that she had bought herself in one of the boxes near the bed. It was only until she had set them up on her desk, that she noticed that someone had bugged it. Her games were still there but tons of news sites were blocked. I'll have to get FrozenGlass to help me on this one. Freya decided to continue unpacking so she turned around to get to the other boxes. Suddenly she realised that the conversation had died down and that Maya and Sage were staring at her desk with a questioning glance. "Uh... Pro-gamers always have a backup computer?"
And with that, she hurried back to unpacking her boxes.
Back to top Go down
JUDY
JUDY

Female Posts : 50

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-18, 03:06

Lidia’s father handed her a pieces of paper.
"What are these?”
“This is the map of the school and these are the list of you’ll be meting.”
“Because you enrolled bit late, I thought of putting you in a special room by yourself” Her father gave her a stern look and continued ”Remember not to show these to anyone because I wasn’t quite allowed to give you special treatment. Oh yes, there will be security cameras in your school but there won’t be any in your room. Don’t try to go places where it’s marked red and take the map with you wherever you go since you always seem to get lost.” He dismissed her from the study.
“This way miss, I’ll be driving you to school today.” Then Sebastian gave her a worried look.
Lidia gave him a smile and said “Don’t worry” and got into the car.
After few minutes they arrived at the school and after they exchanged good byes Lidia got off her limousine. She took her map out and was surprised to see a series of maze in the maps. Hmmm…what would these be for?"

Welcome to the Teen section of our school complex, my name is Eve Evening, you may call me Miss Eve. I'm the principal. Please follow me to your room."
Lidia quickly hid her map and heard “This girls enrolled last, I bet she doesn’t posses any special powers at all. I bet she begged her rich daddy just to see these freaks with powers
Lidia ignored Miss Eve’s comment and followed her. She found the room at the end of the hallway and made a note to herself not to say hi to Miss. Eve unless necessary. She got excited about these people from all around the world and hoped she might find Antonia somewhere in the school. She took the list her father had given her. Lets see Miss. Eve, Mr. Courtney…. Finally on to the student section, so the girls next-door will be Ocean, Freya, Maya, Scarlett. Should I go over next door? Then she heard loud knocks next-door. Maybe I should know bit more about them then go and say hi.
“I’m Maya Kaeris and what is that moving doll?”
“Oy, watch what you are saying, I’m alive you know ”
“Are you one of my roommates?”
“Well I guess but I’m not one of the students.”
“(cough) Um let me introduce myself I’m Sage and this is Shanna my companion and that girl unpacking is called Freya.”
Lidia stopped listening to their conversation and decided they might be a good friend so she stepped out to the hallway knocked on the door marked 19.

Last edited by JUDY on 2010-09-18, 05:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-18, 04:35

There was another knock on the door just as Sage finished the introduction. I suppose the next one should be Ocean then. A tall albino with blonde hair walked in. Another tall one... Freya figured that Sage would do the introductions so she conitnued unpacking.
"She must be the last one." Shaana's voice still held a hint of annoyance.
Sage smiled and asked, "You're Ocean right?".
"No... I'm Lidia, I live in the room next to this one. It's nice to meet you all."
Sage blushed, "I'm so sorry to mistake you with someone else, my name is Sage and the one unpacking is Freya, the other girl is called Maya, it's nice to meet you too." A sudden small jolt of pain from her neck reminded Sage that she forgot to introduce someone else.
"Ah, I almost forgot, the one on my shoulder here is Shaana, she's my companion."

"Hmph. Next time you forget about me, I'm going to run away." Shaana pouted as she felt as if she was left out.
Maya smirked. "Nice to meet you too."
Sage and Lidia began to chat just as Freya was opening her last box. Looking in, Freya found a small note.
Dear Freya,

We heard that you got into an elite high school in America.
We're very proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Love from Mum and Dad.

An elite high school, huh? So that's what they told mum and dad I guess. But that's all they can say even though I left? In a fit of rage, Freya ripped the piece of paper into small bits and pieces. Everyone stared at her but she didn't care. She unpacked the last few items from the box and then headed towards the door.
"I'm going to go ask for an extra blanket," She put on a smile. "Anyone else want to come?" She walked out the door without even giving them a chance to say yes.

Last edited by Aurora on 2010-09-18, 05:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-18, 04:47

Ocean walked down the corridor, trying to pull the leaves out of her hair. Ok, trying to get over the hedge is not a good idea. As soon as she had arrived her whole being had ached for the chance to explore. No one was paying any particular attention to her so she had managed to slip away from the group and somehow managed to end up next to a giant hedge. Unable to resist she had started to push her way through it, ignoring the little cuts she had gotten. Once she had made it through the surprisingly thick hedge what should be on the other side but yet another hedge. Angry she pushed her way back through the hole she had created and made her way inside the building. She had gotten lost then. Finally she had found the reception, told the receptionist her name and gotten instructions to her new room. There were heaps of people inside it talking. Sighing she roughly pushed it open, flung her bag onto the left top bunk and closed to door after her.
”So you must be Ocean. A girl with long black hair exclaimed.
”Uh yeah, sure.” Ocean grumbled, quickly climbing up the ladder into her new bed. Everyone was silent.
”Do you wanna tell me your names or what?”

Back to top Go down
JUDY
JUDY

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-18, 05:56

“Oh yes, I’m Sage and this is Shaana, my companion.” she said pointing to her shoulder.
“and I’m Lidia. I’ll be staying in the next room.”
“Maya”
“So, is this all?”
“No, there is Freya who went out for a blanket”
“Wouldn’t that be enough?” Ocean said pointing at the pile.
“Oh I guess she is from some where warm” “Where are you from?”
There was a long pause. Lidia smiled and broke the tension and said “I’m from USA. How about you guys?”
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-18, 06:13

Locking forum so bing bing can tell us what to fix
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-18, 10:02

forum has been unlocked =w=+ rp will continue

========

Freya was too immersed in her thoughts to see the log in front of her feet. She got up and patted the dust off of herself. Oh well, if they dont care about me, I wont care about them either. Freya looked around to find that she was in one of the gardens. Well, I might as well look around. Walking through the gardens, Freya realised that she was totally lost. It'd be easy to find a way back if I went some where high but the clock tower is so far away.... She looked around to make sure there were no people as she didn't really want to reveal her powers just yet. There weren't any people but instead she saw lots of hidden cameras. Hidden cameras, eh? You're going to have to do better than that. Freya summoned a gust of wind that blew the leaves around so that it would cover the cameras. She then synchronised her steps with wind geysers that acted as a platform allowing her to walk anywhere in mid air. When she got high enough, she decided that since she was up there already, she would sketch a map of the school. Freya took a book out of her bag and started drawing.

= = =

After Freya had finally finished the map, she made her way towards the dorms and landed with the same precautions. She then went to find the receptionist and asked for two extra blankets. If I want to play my RTS games during night, it'd be better to cover the light so I don't wake the others....
Freya soon returned to room number 19. As she opened the door, the conversation in the room stopped. She looked in to find an unfamiliar face. Ignoring the questioning glances, she walked in and stuffed the edge of one blanket under the mattress above her bed. She then stuffed the other blanket under the other edge and thereby curtaining her bed.
Freya turned around and smiled. “I suppose you're Ocean? My name is Freya, it's nice to meet you.”
And with that, the conversations started again.

= = =

As Freya withdrew from the conversation unnoticed, she set up her unbugged laptop and sent a PM to FrozenGlass. ' Help me unbug my other two computers please. Things have happened and someone tampered with my settings. I cant access any news websites and I think that perhaps there might be the virus that causes everything I type to be sent to someone else that's stalking me. Hope to see you later ingame.'

In the midst of talking about their favourite anime, Sage suddenly heard Shaana's belly rumble. She looked at the time to see that it was 6 o'clock already.
“Come on guys, lets go to the cafeteria! The dinners here are awesome!

Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-18, 20:25

Everyone entered the cafeteria, and Maya instantly scanned everything. The large room was already bustling with activity, and teens of all ages were happily digging in to their food. They were serving food at the back of the room. Maya focused on the food. Lasagna, pasta, noodles, potatoes, roast beef, roast lamb, fried chicken, tacos... tacos? ...Pizza, salad, desert... Maya unnoticebly pouted a little as her Auntie had drilled it into her not to eat desert before dinner. Ocean brushed past her, quickly making a bee line towards the food. Sage followed. Ocean and Freya's eyes literally sparkled, though Freya ignored all the main dishes and headed straight for the desert.
Maya headed for the noodles. They were her favourite food, though she only got a little and some vegetables. Maya usually didn't eat a lot.

Last edited by Bingy~ on 2010-09-21, 09:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-20, 06:24

Freya began with her Crème brûlée. She savoured each and every bite and made sure that she didnt miss a single drip of custard. Freya then moved on to her strawberry cheesecake and gulped down the soft, fresh cheese, making sure that she didn't harm the crushed biscuits on the bottom. Freya was the type to eat the least yummiest food first and then save the best for last. After finishing the cheesecake, she moved on to the short bread biscuits and then soon after, the lolly cake. Never thought that they'd have so many different desserts. Their pâtissier is top notch too! I still need to try that tiramisu...

Twirling the spaghetti onto her fork, Sage realised that she wasn't the only one looking at Freya with awe. The small girl had already eaten 4 different types of desserts and was now making her way back to the dessert stand for more.
”How come she isn't so fat?”
Sage stared at Ocean and her plate, piled high with various savoury dishes.
“What?”
“Nothing... I don't really know....”
Maya quickly noted in her head: Freya; bribable with cake.
“Sage, why didnt you design me with that kind of stomach? I wish I could eat cake like that too.” Shaana pouted.
Lidia laughed and asked “What did she design you to be like anyways?”
And with that, the girls began another conversation.

= = =

Freya stood at the stand searching for the tiramisu that she saw 10 minutes ago. She looked left and right but she just couldn't find it. Being slightly disappointed, Freya made a mental note to herself that next time she'd have to take one before they all disappear. Since she was up there already, she decided that instead of tiramisu, perhaps she should get the dacquoise that looked just as tempting.
Walking back to her seat, Freya was in the middle of pondering how great the dacquoise would taste when all of a sudden, she bumped into a guy who was just about to sit down. Her dacquoise did a brilliant 360 degrees flip and then did an extra 180 degrees spin to land on the ground with a loud plop upside down. So I miss out on the tiramisu and I also don't get the dacquoise, huh?

The small girl continued staring at her fallen dacquoise even after she had stood up again. Ash sighed and decided that perhaps the tiramisu that he was going to eat later might be a good substitute. “Sorry for bumping into you and making you drop your dessert. Would you like the tiramisu instead?”
Freya looked up at the guy with huge glasses that covered his face.
“You don't mind giving it away to a stranger?”

Seeing the little girl's face turn from dejected to completely hopeful, he decided that she liked tiramisu better than the dacquoise. “Well there's always tomorrow.”
I can't believe that he'd willingly give away his DESSERT. Freya was some what shocked but accepted the tiramisu anyways. “Thanks alot!” She immediately spooned out a small part and stuffed it in her mouth.
Ash suddenly remembered that the cafeteria had just opened 10 minutes ago. Being the worry-wart that he was, he immediately asked the girl, “Have you eaten your dinner yet...?'
Freya didn't even bother looking up. “This IS dinner.”
Ash dragged the girl back to the dinner stands. “Even if you're parents aren't here to look after you, you should at the very least eat your veges. If you dont eat well, you won't grow either.”
”Hey! Don't call me short!”
“I didn't say that you're short. I said that you won't grow if you dont eat veges. And perhaps it's because you don't, that you get called short.”
Freya couldn't say anything back, because she, herself knew that what he said was true. She then had one of those Deja vu moments. It was only after her plate was stuffed full with veges that she remembered. “You sound an awful lot like FrozenGlass.” She accidentally said aloud.
Hearing his own ingame name, Ash stopped putting veges onto the already full plate. “You know me?”
“You really ARE him?” So the real FrozenGlass wore glasses. Freya couldn't help but allow a smile to creep into the corners of her mouth.
Knowing what she was thinking, Ash blushed with embarrassment and said, “I didn't name my ingame character like that because of my glasses!”
Having found a new bargaining chip, Freya decided to tease him. “You sure you didn't?”
“Urgh... Whatever.” Ash thought that it'd be better to let it drop. Pushing the vege filled plate back into the girl's hands, he finally remembered the pm he received from her, right before dinner. No wonder she had the same problems as me. It's because she's at this school too! “Fedora, make sure you eat your veges. If you don't, I wont get rid of the bugs in your computer for you.” and with that, he went back to his seat and sat down to eat his dinner.

Freya looked at her plate of vegetables. This is gonna be torture.... At least I still get to eat the tiramisu afterwards, I guess. She then walked back to her table and began slowly stuffing the fried eggplants into her mouth.

Last edited by Aurora on 2010-10-17, 04:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 06:43

((OOC – the stuff in the different font is when Ocean is using her powers….))
Sage quickly lead her dorm mates back to their room, swiftly turning and getting there fairly fast. Everyone mostly kept to themselves. Freya went straight to the bathroom. Sage shivered as she heard spewing sounds. Freya emerged later, chewing on a candy bar. She then headed to her bottom bunk and got out one of her laptops. Maya clambered up to her bed and was supposedly reading a book. Sage, likewise went to her bed and started, with help from Shanna to come up with ideas for new costumes for her. Where was Oce… The thought was cast out of her mind.
”What is it Sage?’
”Nothing, I just remembered something then forgot it”

-------
It really was easy. Way too easy. All she had to say was, ”Forget about my absense.” And they had done it. Her power still felt weird to her, her voice when she used it was weird. Almost eerie. Ocean shrugged, tightening her belt on her trench coat as she made her way down the corridor.
-------
Ash walked down the long corridor, pushing his glasses up on the bridge of his nose. He was on his way to Fedora's room. After dinner they had bumped into each other again and had both exchanged dorm numbers. He told her it would be a lot easier if he could just go to her dorm and hack onto her computer there. His eye caught something. A relatively tall girl, wearing a short trench coat was walking down the corridor at a brisk pace. She looked like she was up to no trouble.
“Hey, you shouldn’t be out so late.”
“Then what are you doing?” She snapped, intense blue eyes making his spine shiver.
“I’m going to see my friend.” She looked familiar. Had Fedora sat with her? “Aren’t you Fedora's friend?” Ash stepped in front of her blocking her way. He was determined to get her name at least. She slowly turned her head so she was looking him square in the eyes.
”You can’t see me.” The hairs on the back of his neck went straight up. Her voice was… chilling. As she said them she started to disappear, until she was invisible.
“Wha….” he mumbled, blinking his eyes frantically. He could hear a semi-twisted laugh coming from where the girl had been before.
“Forget about this.”

Ash blinked his eyes. He was in a corridor. What was he doing again? Oh right, he was off to fix Fedora’s computer. Ash felt a need to step to the side before continuing down the hallway, carefully counting the numbers on the doors until he got to number 19.

------
Ocean let out a sigh of relief as the boy walked down the hallway. She could tell that her ‘spells’ as she liked to call them were going to become a whole lot weaker shortly. Why did they always do this? There had to be a way in which she could make multiple ‘spells’ without them breaking. Unconsciously she started humming a popular tune, conscious mind not making the connection between her problem and the solution her unconscious mind had found.
It wasn’t important right now. As long as there weren’t many teachers or staff patrolling she could probably get to her destination without another bump along her way. The jerks. They had taken away her lighter and her switchblade out of her backpack. Well the visible ones anyways. At least they hadn’t taken out her Swiss army knife. No, she smirked to herself. That would scream insecurity. Thankfully, she had long learnt the lesson of secrecy. Her backpack was literally filled with hidden pockets and pouches. Some were intentionally made easy to spot. That was where they had taken her switchblade from. At least she had three more, as well as five throwing daggers, her billao, her kris and her normal knife. Not to mention her massive packet of matches.
She didn’t want anyone stealing them. Something about Maya told her to be careful. She saw too much. Not that Ocean wasn’t always on full alert. She had even noticed Freya talk to that boy she had passed earlier, from when he gave her his tiramisu and when he had traded dorm numbers with her.
Ocean sighed she should just concentrate on getting to the bell tower. There should be many places to hide a dagger there. Especially her kris and her billao. They had taken ages to find, on many black markets.
She began humming an eerie tune that Shanna had been singing. Apparently it was from an anime called ‘Garden of Sinners’. Ocean wasn’t one for anime, though she liked the song. There was a certain tone in it that she liked to find in a song.

((OOC - the song Ocean is talking about it Oblivious by Kalafina, which is awesome btw))
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 09:32

Freya had already won 5 games of minesweepers hard mode, when she finally heard Ash knocking on the door. She slowly got up as she still felt a little sick and opened the door. “Took you long enough.”
“How much cake did you eat to make yourself look so sick?!” Ash was shocked at how Freya's skin was almost the same colour as her eyes.
“It wasn't the cakes, it was the veges.” She retorted.
“As if. Anyways, I'll start setting your customization options. Let me use your other laptop.” Ash already knew that there were microscopic cameras and also microphones everywhere.
Picking up on the code, Freya sighed. “Fine, fine.” and with that, she handed her laptop to Ash.
Sage tried to start up a conversation. “So what's his name?”
Freya was about to say FrozenGlass, when she realised that she still didn't really know his real name. She turned towards him with a questioning glance.
“Ash, Ash Glase.” He was slightly grateful as he didn't want to go through the embarassing conversation about his naming sense again.
What was with that slight pause...? Sage was about to ask the question, but Shaana had already began speaking.
“You're pretty ignorant even for a lowly being. You haven't even realised that I exist now have you?” Shaana's superiority complex had surfaced once again.
Ash turned from the computer screen and saw the 10cm girl. She would've been surprising, but at this school, nothing really surprised him anymore. He soon turned back to continue debugging.
“Sorry for not noticing.”

Not getting the results she had expected, Shaana was disappointed.
Genuinely curious, Lidia decided to ask the scruffy boy another question. “What are you doing with Freya's computer?”
So she's called Freya. “Just downloading a few things and also adjusting some of her settings.”
Lidia still didn't quite get it.
Maya, sitting just above Freya's bed, realised that what he said wasn't exactly the truth. All she could see were weird codes being typed up. She tried to memorize them, however Ash typed too fast for her to actually read it.
Ash did a last check for viruses and then handed the laptop back to Freya. “I'll be taking my leave then.”
“Kay, see you later then.”
Ash left and went back to his own room.
As soon as Ash left, the awkwardness also disappeared. Lidia, Sage and Shaana began discussing about the food at the cafeteria. Freya turned on her desktop and logged on to a game called 'SoulMaster'. She waited for 5 minutes and then Ash logged on like she predicted. Checking her friends list, she noticed that Rachel wasn't online. She sighed and entered the battle lobby.

===

<OOC> lol SoulMaster is REALLY fun. i suck at it tho =w=+
Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 09:56

Okay, I'm gonna do a short one, because I have to get off soon. T_T
----------

Maya coninued to read her book, though book being a loose term. It was actually an encyclopedia of animals, filled to the brim with digital coloured images. Maya didn't know when it would be useful, but it was better to be prepared. Besides, it was fascinating. It was amazing how details such as the fur on a polar bears' body insulated, or how the different birds' beaks had been shaped to allow different foods to be eaten.
"Wing span of over half a meter..."
"Hmm, did you say something, Maya?"
"Wha, uh, nothing, just thinking..."
Maya sighed a little. Sometimes her habit of saying data out loud was embarrasing...
Back to top Go down
JUDY
JUDY

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 11:17

Lidia stood up deciding to go back to her room.
“Well, good night everyone” and with that she closed the door behind her.
Back in her room she found her luggage waiting for her. Hmm... my cloths, my shoes, my hats, my laptop.....something seem to be missing…Where is my lighter and my torch? Oh, here it is. Wait, OMG he even sent Nebula(the cat)! I thought that we’re not allowed pets here, I never expected this. Then she found a note stuck to Nebula’s collar.
Lidia I’m sending Nebula because it’s your birthday in upcoming month and I thought it will be a good birthday present. Be sensible and don’t take it around the school. Have you read the school rules? Love, your father. Wow this is the longest letter I got from him, maybe he is actually sort of worried about me. Anyway, would I be able to communicate with Nebula now?
“Nebula come here.”

What for?
“Can you understand what I’m saying?”
Of course, I’m quite smart that I can say so myself. I see that you can understand what I’m saying, right?
“Yea, this is quite cool. I was feeling quite nervous about going around the school, but now you can keep me company. Ok lets go. I need to visit some places on the map.”
Lidia gently opened her door and checked to corridors for anyone that might have been lurking in the corridors. She expected that it wouldn’t take that long so she left the shower on incase someone decided to check on her. Having opened the window, she gratefully found a tree nearby. She jumped on the tree and viewed the surroundings. The moon was shining brightly and everything seemed very silent. Deciding that the cost was clear, she climbed down the tree using the skillfully. Memories of Antonia and her sneaking out when they were having sleepovers flooded to her mind. She paused for a moment, shook her head to clear her mind then heard her cat yowling.
“Oy, watch your arm. Did you forget that you were carrying me on your left arm, not the right?”
“Sorry, I was just…”
“Don’t bother I’ll walk my self.”
The two pair enjoying their moonlight walk didn't notice the pair of eyes on the school ground.

*This happened only because Lidia wanted to go around the school so that she wouldn't get lost. She is not suspicious of anything yet. When she is speaking to Nebula, she is hearing what Nebula is saying in his mind and Nebula can understand human language that Lidia is speaking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-09-24, 05:25

Maya lifted her head, her mind scanning through the last 10 animals she read about. She remembered that there was a small stationary shop somewhere within the school complex, where she could buy some colouring pencils. She climbed off the bunk bed.
"I am going to buy some colouring pencils."

"Alright, be careful not to get lost."
Maya nodded and slipped out.

---

She visited the office, and recieved a map of the school. Looking at the map, she noticed that it wasn't very detailed. Buildings were rectangles, and there were lots of 'Off Limits' areas. She found the stationary shop easily enough. It had lots of stationary, but only the basics. The maximum number of coloured pencils in a pack was 12. Maya sighed as she took one off the shelf. Twelve colours weren't very helpful, and she was never good at blending colours. She went to the counter to pay for them.

*Just kinda realised about the money. Maybe they can get pocket money y doing jobs or something, or is the food free? (buffet right?)
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 02:43

Running around the room, Freya's In-Game-Character ran into Ash's and stopped. With a press on the space-bar, Fedora jumped over FrozenGlass and kept running. As Freya began typing a message to Ash to tell him to hurry up and press the ready button, a word suddenly appeared in Freya's mind.
Wait!
Freya normally thinks to herself within her mind, but the word was definitely not her's. It was weird seeing that normally if something appears in your mind, you're thinking it, right...? And yet Freya clearly realised that the thought wasn't her's. Oh right. Almost forgot that I'm in a school for people with supernatural powers. This shouldn't be surprising anymore. Waiting impatiently, she decided to see if there were going to be more words.
Freya's IGC suddenly stopped moving, so Ash decided that his little trick had perhaps worked. So lets see, if I can 'upload' what I'm thinking, then perhaps I can 'download' what she's thinking? After the incident that got him into this school, Ash had never really tried to do anything with the power he had, not even during the learn-how-to-control-your-power classes that they had almost every day apart from holidays. Ash opened up the door within his 'Firewall' and floated back into the 'net'. The so called 'net' is the place where thoughts that have escaped from people's 'Firewall's' float freely. Ash connected the 'net' first to his laptop, then through that, the wireless internet within the school. The internet acted as an expansion of the 'net' and allowed him to 'read' the escaped thoughts of all those within range of the wireless internet.
Zoning in on Freya's 'IP Address' he soon hacked past her 'Firewall' and tried 'downloading' her thoughts.

If that goddamn psychic freak aint gonna hurry up and tell me the reason he told me to wait, I'm soo gonna track him down and stab him for wasting my time.
I never knew she was THAT impatient....
Geez Freya, hold your horses, I just need to set something up, will be back soon, so just wait a bit.

Wait what? So my personal thoughts can be read as well? That's an infringement on personal privacy! Sheesh. I should stop thinking then? Freya tried to empty her mind of all thought, however she then realised that there was no point as no matter what she did, she'd still be thinking. Guess I'll just have to wait a bit more then.
All of a sudden, a pop up box like those msn one's appeared. Freya blinked and then realised that she wasn't seeing it. Once again it was like those words that appeared within her mind, that weren't supposed to be there.

Ash looked at his new auto-updating chat box with pride. It only took him a few minutes to make one now, even though the first time he tried, it took almost an hour to get everything in working order.
The chatbox should be working now?

I guess? Freya struggled to imagine the words in the chatbox without actually moving her fingers over the keyboard.
You've already realised that there are microscopic security cameras and microphones all around you, Right...?
Aren't you some type of mind reader? Do you even need to ask that?
I'd rather not go through someone's private memories. Makes me some sort of perv I suppose?
Well that's nice, just one question, who are you?
You haven't figured yet? It's Ash of course.
It could've been anyone you know?
Well considering the fact that you realised that it was me during dinner, I figured you had some sort of sixth sense.
Dream on.
Anyways, I'm going to send you the locations of all the microscopic cameras within your room, cover one with a poster or something so that you have some privacy; I can't make it loop because it'd be too suspicious. And with that, Ash uploaded a map of all the security camera's in Freya's room.
Freya studied the map carefully before she forgot it; She had realised that the words only stay for a while and if she suddenly thought of something else, everything would disappear. Just like one of your normal thoughts.
There was a camera each in the four corners of the room and also one in the roof, making it five in total. The cameras were able to see everything in the room crystal clear. Even though Freya had hung up the two blankets, the other camera in the corner could still see what she was doing. How do I render the last camera useless...?
An idea popped up in Freya's mind. She took a pillow and placed it vertically against the wall as a back rest. As long as I show myself every once in a while, they shouldn't suspect anything hopefully...

Hey, I'm going to strengthen your 'Firewall' 'kay?
Didn't you do that ages ago?
... Never mind. Deciding that it'd be too difficult to explain, Ash kept quiet and began filling the holes within Freya's 'Firewall'.

Hey Ash, just before you came in to help me debug my computer, did you, by any chance, think of something and then forget what you were thinking of...?
Now that you ask me, perhaps I did...? Why are you asking?
Because I think it happened to Sage and me too. I'm not quite sure about Maya but it seems that for some reason, something's missing and yet I can't quite place a name to it.
You're probably just overthinking.
Wouldn't hurt to check.
Fine, but I'd have to access your short term memory.
Losing a bit of privacy is better than not remembering something that might be of use later. Apart from spewing, I don't think there was anything too disturbing anyways?

Rewinding through Freya's memories, Ash realised that indeed, there was an odd gap between the time she came back from the cafeteria and when he entered the room. He checked through his own memories and also realised that around the same time, he too, had a gap. Ash quickly created a program to recover deleted files and then he tested it out on himself.
It's the girl from your dorm. Her special power seems to be kinda like Lelouch's from Code Geass except without the limit. Ash sent the memory to Freya.

That's one heck of a dangerous ability... If Lelouch could take over an entire empire with limits on the same power, imagine what Ocean could do if she set her mind to it..... I'd rather not risk losing my memories again... perhaps its time I started using my diary...
LOL! I suppose you'd want to stay on her good side then?
Well DUH, I'm kind of envious though. It's such a useful skill.
lol, by the way, what happened to Recana? She hasn't been online for a while.
Rachel.... I dont know.
They're always together though..? Did you guys have a fight perhaps?
Freya refused to reply.

Freya looked around to find that not just Ocean had disappeared; Maya and Lidia were all gone as well. Then she remembered that Maya had left to buy something and Lidia had left to go back to her room. Sage and Shaana were discussing something, but they spoke too quietly to be heard.
"Sage, Do we have a curfew and/or a set time we need to wake up?"

"Not on Saturdays and Sundays. School starts at 8.30 on Mondays to Fridays though, normally I'd wake up at 4.59 because of Shaana but most people wake up around 7 to get ready. The cafeteria opens at 7 o'clock by the way, It'd be better to wake up earlier because then you have more food to choose from."
" 'kay thanks, I'm going to go take a shower and go to bed then. Don't wake me before lunch time 'kay?"
"Sure...." Staring at Freya, Sage wondered how she was still alive with such an unbalanced lifestyle.
Freya took her time while showering. The last time she took a shower was approximately 3 days ago. She wasn't sure how many days she had slept away in the police car.
When she had finally finished, disregarding everything around her, she crawled into her bed, made sure that no one could see her, then took out her laptop and began playing Age of Empires.

<OOC> Courier new font = chatting within the mind. Btw, Freya's laptop keyboard is one of those silent ones that dont make a sound when you're typing. Same with her mouse. and also I'm assuming that today's Saturday and that tomorrow will be Sunday. I'm not sure whether Bing wants Maya to return yet so I hadn't really mentioned it. I tried to put it so that even if she did return earlier, Freya didn't realise kay? Btw for the pocket money, I'm making Freya's parents transfer $10 dollars each week to her bank account and that the school accepts Eftpos? The cafeteria should be free.
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 03:31

Ocean was just finishing hiding her knives in the bell tower (it had taken her a while to figure out good places to hide them) when all of a sudden, she felt her ‘spell’ fall to pieces. It startled her, causing her to drop her last knife to the ground. She slowly bent down to pick it up. Once it was grasped in her hand she screamed a curse to the sky. This wasn’t supposed to happen! She started pacing, running her hands through her hair. Her spells never broke until she was ready for them to break. Sure, when she overloaded her ‘spells’ buckled, but never like this. Damnit all. She broke the other spells she had made that night. Freya’s friend would now remember meeting her in the hallways. The other girls would begin to notice her not being there but would still have the illusion… she didn’t know how it worked exactly it just did.
Forgetful ‘spells’ drained a lot out of her when they were still in early memories. Eventually the spell would gracefully break when the memory was forgotten or replaced with something of more important ‘value’. But this had been different. Usually once the memory was forgotten, the spell drained away like water in a sink, going down the plug. But this time, it was more like someone took the bottom of the sink out and it just whooshed out through the gap.
But for no reason, her spell was broken. No lapse in concentration had triggered it. Someone had found fault and twisted around the spell.
Damn them. Stuffing her last knife, a switchblade into her pocket Ocean began storming down the stairs, hurrying to get to her dorm. Her hair was messy with leaves and her cheeks were red with the cold. And that was what she appeared like, a wild animal as she entered her dorm.

”Hey Ocean. Where you been?”
”Just a morning walk.” She shrugged before taking off her trench coat and climbing up to her bunk, quickly falling asleep. She had planned on forcing them to tell her but the idea of a rest was a lot more appetising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[TH] First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TH] First Day   [TH] First Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TH] First Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CGHS Anime Club :: Community :: Role-playing :: Actual Roleplay-
Jump to: