CGHS Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGHS Anime Club

CGHS's Anime Club forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Manga

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

Female Posts : 1070

First Manga Empty
PostSubject: First Manga   First Manga Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 05:12

I hash decided. for the sake of this almost dead forum cuz of way too inactive members, that the great I, shall post a thread =w=+

So, as the title MAY < i said MAY here.
suggest, What was the first manga you ever read? O.o when and where did you read it? O.o (if you can remember all that >.> ) and what was the second one you read? >.> third one? fourth one? 5th one? list if you remember >: D

fer me, I started off with the good ol' Naruto at around the young age of. (when did Naruto come out?)
Nehows, my mum's friend's daughter was really nice and everytime we went to her house, She'd read the dialogues out for me cuz i didnt know how to read back then. So yeah. First manga ever. Naruto =_=;;

then i went back to Taiwan. And well. I. kinda. didnt read anything manga for a while >.> but then. One day, when i went to my cousin's house. She showed me this mag. and it was like. those really authentic manga magazines like the real ones in Japan where you read Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and all those kinda things First Manga 293221 except it was in chinese. and it was shoujo =w=

WARNING: MOST MANGA LISTED NEXT ARE SHOUJO < STRESS ON THE SHOUJO PART. DO NOT CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN ROMANCE OR CUTE THINGS.

so, The second manga i read, was actually kitchen princess >.> my cousin told me to read it. so i did XD < didnt finish it in Taiwan tho >.>
The third, was Kamichama karin o.o it was so cute D; like. it was chibi land D; and like. cute. but again i never finished it in Taiwan >.>
then the fourth. in the same magazine, THEY HAD SHUGO CHARA ;D < lol it was like my fav in the whole magazine D; (and here Shiro's dissing it. T__________________T)
and then after that there was Cherry Juice but i didnt like it o3o
but after a year or so following that mag, Orange Planet came out XD XD XD < this was my fav for a while too.

I never really got to finish those in Taiwan T____T they were like. T_____T awesome.

then after that i returned to NZ, and i was a lil sad. cuz i couldnt read them anymore. And just as i gave up all hope of ever reading manga or watching cartoons again, my mum's friend's daughter < I'm just gonna simplify it to MFD. (not sure if she'd want her name all over the internet so >.>) told me about OM =w=+ so i was like
First Manga 99614
and yeah. So i finished off Orange Planet XD XD and was happy. cuz like. the ending was. omg epic. <cuz it was my favourite pairing >: D
and like. i started reading Naruto again o.o then... I'm not sure i think i might've started reading Bleach too o.o and then.
^forgot
so thats like. the extent of my memories =w=+ so what about you guys? >: D

Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

Female Posts : 395

First Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Manga   First Manga Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 07:20

My first manga?? Hmm, It would probably be Inuyasha, as it was in the library. ^^ It was pretty good!

Then it would be Naruto!!

Then it would be Hikaru no Go, but soon ditched, though it was pretty good!

Okay, can't remember anymore ^^
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

Female Posts : 669

First Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Manga   First Manga Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 08:14

My first manga I read was when I was 10. I can't remember it, it was a shoujo and it was something like Miku's Summer. The library only had the first two volumes though so that was a fail.

But the first one I remember the name of was Kekkaishi. (it was in the library) You should go read it. I haven't finished reading it, I only got up to like volume 8 (^^') Its a really good manga. Its Shonen. Its about this high school student who is a demon hunter at night. And his neighbour (a girl older than him) also kills demons but their kind of having a competition.

AKA its like Bleach except without Orihime.

And after that I stayed off manga for a bit until I found OneManga (RIP). Then I read Vampire Knight and Inuyasha (ILU)!
Back to top Go down
EyedHitDat
Admin
Admin
EyedHitDat

Male Posts : 382

First Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Manga   First Manga Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 02:07

1st was Inuyasha. Blep blep blep.

LOL. My second one was Naruto.
Dad showed me the movie in 2005 and I officially became a huge fan of Naruto for about... let's say 3 years.
Yes, 3 years of Narutrading. *cough*/

Aah, good old days of my innocent times.
I don't think I'm supposed to say this but I remember I supported SasuSaku sooo much that I even did a roleplay, LOL.
If I got addicted to Naruto 2 years ago, maybe I would've supported.....won't say..>.> kekeke.
Back to top Go down
http://jean522.blog.me
Lemmy
Lemmy

Female Posts : 17

First Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Manga   First Manga Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 07:39

1 ouran high school host club
2 millenium snow
3 punch!
4 tail of the moon
5 chocolat
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

Female Posts : 1070

First Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Manga   First Manga Icon_minitime2010-10-17, 09:09

LOL! Millennium snow!! I still remember reading it just cuz it was drawn by Hatori Bisco =w=+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Manga   First Manga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Manga
Page 1 of 1