CGHS Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGHS Anime Club

CGHS's Anime Club forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hajime Mashite ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiri

Hajime Mashite ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hajime Mashite ^^   Hajime Mashite ^^ Icon_minitime2012-01-24, 13:07

Hajime Mashite

Sorry this is a first time writing on a forum so I am a bit nervous... well since its a introduction...

Hi, Im from Bingy's old school and a chat buddy with Aurora.
Well I am from one of the 3 main girls school... so obviously I am a girl and I have a birth date close to Bingy.
My ancestors are from Japan so I do speak Japanese but I hold nationality here.

Umm for anime related stuff, Im more into anime songs, VOCALOID, nico nico chorus. I quite like songs by root 5 (dasoku, miichan, pokota, kettaro and koma'n) and point 5 (lol dasoku, clear, amu, miichan and asamaru) i can talk about these kind of songs for hours (have done so with Aurora xD) but i do like manga and anime as well.

I'm often influenced by Bingy and Aurora so I read/watch what they recommend. I play Latale and my Anime music obsession was also supported by them. xD (also learnt emoticons from them as well)

Well thank you and please look after me as Bingy can quote I am helpless at times xD
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ^_^

R^c^A
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

Female Posts : 1070

Hajime Mashite ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajime Mashite ^^   Hajime Mashite ^^ Icon_minitime2012-01-24, 13:35

EVEN THOUGH WE MOVED FORUMS IMMA STILL GONNA REPLY HERE TO YOUR AWESOME FIRST INTRO XD

hope you enjoy being at our new forum though >:3 and you can copy and paste this to the new forum xD imma just make you a vip cuz you can be xD
Back to top Go down

Hajime Mashite ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CGHS Anime Club :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: