CGHS Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGHS Anime Club

CGHS's Anime Club forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

Female Posts : 395

Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Empty
PostSubject: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 10:11

General Information

Superhero Rp

Name: Maya Kaeris
AKA: Sometimes just May
Place of Birth: Ireland

Personality: Usually, Maya ian't very emotional, in fact, she isn't very emotional unless it concerns her or her friends. It is very, very hard to surprise her, so surprise birthday parties or practical jokes arn't worth doing to her. But one thing she is extremely passionate about is her ability of observation. She loves to memorise things she sees (photographic memory), and will try to see everything in every detail and angle, as her power depends on it. Unfortunately, it is hard to trust her because of her ability, but she is very caring, and will subtly try to help her friends wherever she can. She is not very good at mysteries, as they make her head spin, but enjoys Science (Only things that are certain though, so no investigational things) and art. She can see a person's face only once and be able to draw it out in perfect detail. Maya doesn't talk a lot, but will voice her opinion if she thinks she needs to. If faced with an enemy, she will try not to get too close to them, prefering to do her job out of sight (it makes things easier).

History: Maya was born in Ireland, but she never knew her parents as her mother died giving birth to her and her father left before she was even born. Her kind Aunt took her in, and she had lived with her her whole life. She had always been a quiet child, more observer, so she didn't make heaps of friends, but she didn't make many enemies either, as there wasn't really anything to dislike about her. She never liked puzzles or investigation work, so never tried, she prefered to see what was right in front of her and not look 'outside the box' so never really got anyones hidden feelings. She had been looking through a telescope outside when the meteor shower came, and, not to miss out on such a sight, watched it all througout the night and day. After awhile, she noticed how people sometimes reacted around her... After realising she had special powers and telling her Aunt, they agreed to let her go to the new school.

Physical Information

Visual: Well since I couldn't find a pic, me and Aurora drew one, , though I drew two. Sorry they are so big...

Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Img10
Her hair kinda looked long, so I drew a side view...
Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Img11
There's something not right about it... I think it's the nose... too high??

Physical Appearance: Maya is quite pretty, and has black hair, reasonably straight but curves in towards her neck and stops when it touches her shoulders. She has sharp, light hazel eyes, and pale skin. She it a little small for her age, and quite slim. She always wears a bracelet on her right wrist, made of blue and purple string woven together. She also wears a small red clip holding her fringe back on the right.

Clothing and Armor: Usually wears a long sleeved plain grey shirt and casual jeans. Overtop, she wears a thin, long black jacket that reaches nearly to her knees. Usually unbuttoned.

Weapons: N/A

Powers: Her ability is to create illusions inside people's minds. Right now, she is only able to do sight and sound, but soon hopes to master all the senses, as well as reason.

Bonus Section: Once you are under her spell, you can't be sure what's real anymore...

Last edited by Bingy~ on 2010-09-16, 07:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

Female Posts : 1070

PostSubject: Re: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 10:49

LOL awesome character >: D its funny how there's a few similarities between yours and mine o_o
you spelt quiet wrong btw
and orz now im starting to feel that mine is way too long =_=
Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

PostSubject: Re: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 04:14

:P Now off to read yours!!
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

Female Posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 04:17

Sounds good to me: APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Bingy~
Okonomiyakio
Bingy~

PostSubject: Re: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 04:21

Yay!! Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] 99614 Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 09:28

Lol x3
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 12:35

lol the dent in the nose should be somewhere between the eyebrow and the eye i think o_o and your chin is too long? < its just what i think o_o;;
but teach me how to draw side on bodies someday =w=+ i phail at em.
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 20:45

I think it's either the arms or the knees.

The arms are too short, they usually end mid thigh but in that pic they end around but hight

and idk why but the knees are weird for mr
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 21:25

lol i didnt even realise that the hands were shorter than usual O.o
Back to top Go down
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

PostSubject: Re: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 21:35

*cough*armsyoumean*cough*
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Admin
Admin
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime2010-09-17, 21:52

soz...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]   Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maya Kaeris [Superhero rp]
Page 1 of 1