CGHS Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CGHS Anime Club

CGHS's Anime Club forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Superhero rp charcters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RAWRGRACERAWR
RAWRGRACERAWR

Female Posts : 669

Superhero rp charcters Empty
PostSubject: Superhero rp charcters   Superhero rp charcters Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 03:57

if you want to create a character make a new thread in this sub-forum and i'll either approve it or tell you to do stuff XD

what you need to include

Code:
[u][i][b]General Information[/b][/i][/u]

[color=red][b][u]Rp[/u][/b][/color] Post what rp you are making this character for

[b]Name:[/b] What is your character’s name?
[b]AKA:[/b] Does your character have any former names, nicknames of titles they go by?
[b]Gender:[/b] Is your character male or female?
[b]Age:[/b] How old is your character?
[b]Place of Birth:[/b] Where was your character born?

[b]Personality:[/b] What type of person is your character? How do they interact with allies and enemies? Do they have any views or beliefs? What do they like and hate? What are their strengths and flaws?

[b]History:[/b] What has happened in your character’s life that has made them into the person they are today? Write about all the important events in their lives, both good and bad. [i]*Please be as detailed as possible, more likely than not this is the best chance people have to really get to know your character*[/i]

[u][i][b]Physical Information[/b][/i][/u]

[b]Visual Appearance [i](completely optional):[/i] [/b]Any image that looks remotely like your character.

[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] What does your character look like? Are they stunningly beautiful or just your average Joe? Describe their build, figure, eye color, skin tone, hair style, hair color and whether they have any scars, tattoos or markings on them. Be as descriptive as possible to help build a greater image of what the look like. Saying "See picture" does not constitute any aspect of a description, comparing your character to another character, fictional or otherwise, is also not part of a description.

[b]Clothing and Armor:[/b] What does your character wear?

[b]Weapons[/b] Does your character use any weapons? Does it carry around knives or matches? List all weapons they carry on themselves and their use/experience with them

[b]Powers[/b] Your characters powers and how they use them + their limits

[b]Bonus Section:[/b] Write whatever you want here, anything you think may help us get to know your character more. 

Back to top Go down

Superhero rp charcters
Page 1 of 1